8 reasons to order protective mask right now
- High-tech technologies. The mask material is a state-of-the-art polyurethane fabric with special porous structure;
- Effective protection. Its composite porous structure ensures efficient air filtration and blocks particles of dust, dirt, plant pollen, other allergens and airborne mixtures;
- Reusable. The mask retains its protective properties when worn for 5 to 8 times. Before each repeated use wash the mask by hand with a neutral detergent (for example, soap) and dry it in shade;
- Comfort. The mask is highly air-permeable and can be worn for an extended period of time;
- Good seal between the mask and the wearer’s face. The highly elastic mask material and special design ensure no gaps between the mask and wearer’s face;
- Lab tested. The mask material has been tested by the Japanese laboratory KAKEN TEST CENTER (2-5-19, Edobori, Nishi-Ku, Osaka, 550-0002, Japan). The testing was focused on protection from Lycopodium (pollen grains of Japanese cedar), an extremely potent allergen. The testing showed that the mask filters and blocks 99.8% of such particles;
- Stylish and all purpose. Stylish and comfortable super stretchy one size black mask with appealing design is perfect for both men and women;
- Made in Korea.
- 1) Your mask is not intended as protection from poisonous dust, smoke of gases;
- 2) Wearing your mask may make your glasses fog up. Please be cautious when driving;
- 3) Keep your mask in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- 4) For extra comfort and removal of the possible polyurethane smell we recommend you to wash the mask before the first use.
Directions for use:
- Identify the upper and lower edges of the mask
- Pull the mask by the loops and fix the loops behind your ears
- Adjust the mask carefully on your face to feel comfortable
Made in Korea